ICOSUN T-Fix - Photovoltaic Mounting System
ICOSUN T-Fix is a mounting solution for rigid photovoltaic panels on waterproofing bituminous membranes. The system is suitable for use on virtually any roof slope (0 – 100%). It consists of fastening profiles used as support of photovoltaic rigid panels integrated with bituminous waterproofing granule-surfaced capsheet.
The profile system comprises two types of profiles:
- Icosun MT Profile: male profile mechanically fixed on the bearing element.
- Icosun FT Profile: female profile which is fixed on the male profile to support the tracks.
The waterproofing system consists of two types of membrane:
- Parafor Solar 100, single-layer 4 mm thick bitumen membrane with granules on top surface without selvedge band
- Parafor Solar 92, single-layer 4 mm thick bitumen membrane with granules on top surface with overlapping selvedge of 8 cm.
Why choose ICOSUN T-Fix?
- The ICOSUN T-Fix system is suitable for all common types of rigid glass P.V panels (framed or unframed) and can be flat or pitch mounted.
- Integrated with bituminous waterproofing system
- Easy and fast to install
- Long-lasting solution – waterproofing guaranteed for 20 years
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Linear distribution of the pressure loads
For more information, please, contact email@example.com