Geomembranes are usually used in civil engineering where you either want to separate different layers of material or where you want to avoid fluids like water and chemicals to undermine the structure of the civil work. Icopal geomembranes are either bituminous or synthetic and Icopal engineers assist their customers to define the best solution and its implementation.
Icopal Geomembranes are used:
- As separation of different layers of material in the build-up of roads, bridges, tunnels and railways
- To avoid to avoid fluids like water and chemicals to undermine the structure of the civil wor
- To protect the ground water from percolation from landfills
- To protect the environment from chemicals from petrol stations and chemical industries
- To seal fertilizer tanks
- To seal water reservoirs, ornamental lakes, waste water lakes and rain water lagoons
Please consult local Icopal websites for more information about the product range.
See pictures of Icopal Geomembranes put to use